Voice actress Yui Horie
We are glad to announce Japanese voice actress Yui Horie as a guest of honour at Connichi in Kassel. Yui Horie, who is known to her fans as Hocchan, works as a voice actress since 1997 and is also a singer of anisongs. Until now she released 19 singles and nine albums and, her »BEST ALBUM« reached position 3 of the Oricon-Daily-Charts and her album »World End no Niwa« climbed up to position 5 of the Oricon-Weekly-Charts.
Yui Horie’s breakthrough in the world of voice actors came in the year 2000 with her role of Naru Narusegawa from »Love Hina«. She consequently gained fame as a seiyuu-artist and lent her voice to over 350 characters since then. Today Yui Horie is well known as one of the most famous voice actors of Japan. Her most loved roles include Tsubasa Hanekawa from the »Monogatari«-Series, Anna Kushina from »K«, Millhiore F Biscotti from »DOG DAYS«, Minori Kushieda from »Toradora!«, Riko Izayoi or Cure Magical from »Mahou Tsukai Pretty Cure!« and many more.
At Connichi 2019 Yui Horie will be available for signing sessions and panels, to give you an insight into the world of Japanese voice acting.
Selection of her roles
- Hanekawa Tsubasa (Monogatari-Series)
- Minori Kushieda (Toradora!)
- Anna Kushina (K)
- Toru Honda (Fruits Basket)
- Charlie (Fairy Tail)
- Yuki Cross (Vampire Knight)
- Ferris (Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-)
- Chie Satonaka (Persona 4)
- Maria Ushiromiya (Umineko: When they cry)
- Monochrome (Miss Monochrome)
- Millhiore F Biscotti (DOG DAYS)
- Ayu Tsukimiya (Kanon)
- Wiz (KonoSuba)
- More roles [external link to MyAnimelist.com]