- The house rules of the Kongress Palais Kassel apply to the whole convention area.
- The convention area includes both frontyard and backyard of the Kongress Palais Kassel.
- The Kongress Palais Kassel and all of its rooms are completely accessible to handicapped people. Appropriate restrooms are available.
- For baby change facilities please follow on-site advice.
- Children aged 9 years and younger are admitted free of charge. Proof of age must be presented upon request.
- Children aged less than 14 years must be accompanied by an adult (parent, parental authority or a person officially authorised by the parents).
- Youths aged 14 to 15 years may attend the convention without adult supervision. However, they are required to leave at 10 p.m.
- Adolescents aged 16 to 17 years without adult supervision may not stay longer than until 12 p.m.
- Where applicable, every visitor must at all times carry some form of personal identification such as ID card, driver's license or passport. Our security staff is authorized to check the ID at any time.
- The Kongress Palais Kassel is closed during the night, staying overnight is neither possible nor permitted. This applies to frontyard, backyard and the hotel park, too. Information on hotels in Kassel and its surroundings can be found at www.kassel-marketing.de
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the venue of the Connichi. This includes the Kongress Palais Kassel, its backyard and the Ramada Hotel
- Sale of goods or distribution of advertising material is prohibited without prior consultation with the organizer.
- Please keep the Connichi clean and tidy. Do not deface the walls with pens, stickers or in any other way.
- Alcohol and drugs, also hookahs, are strictly forbidden at the Connichi. People found in violation of this rule will be required to leave the premises for the remaining duration of the event.
- Open fire is strictly prohibited throughout the whole convention area.
- Roller skates, rollerblades or skateboards may not be used at the venue; however, such items may be carried for decorative purposes (cosplay).
- Ball games on the convention area are prohibited, the risk of injury is just too high for other visitors.
- Please mind Connichi's wallet. Do not use mains outlets reserved for organizers, retailers and exhibitors. However, if you ask nicely, we might make an exception.
- Live animals are not allowed to be brought to the Connichi unless specially trained to support handicapped people. Please keep a certificate at hand.
- Animals found at the Connichi will be reported to the police and animal welfare.
General cosplay rules
Important advice for cosplayers at the Connichi:
- The costumes may not be too revealing, i.e., bosom, groin area and bottom must be sufficiently covered with clothing. Obscene gestures and actions are not allowed. Violators could face expulsion from the convention.
- Please read the Connichi weapons rules carefully. Choreographed fights (let alone real ones!) are generally forbidden.
- The Connichi management cannot take any responsibility for visitors in full cosplay dress outside the area of the Stadthalle Kassel. On some occasions, cosplayers or Visual Kei players have been harassed outside the marked area of manga and anime conventions, particularly after sunset. For safety reasons, we recommend that you come to the convention in casual clothing, change on site, and leave the convention in casual clothing again.
- We will provide a changing room that will be available for three hours after the
Connichi @ Twitter