General information about tickets
- The ordering season for Connichi 2013 tickets is divided into three periods:
1. "Fuyu-kan" early-booking rate: beginning of sales - 4th of Feburary 2013
2. "Haru-kan" early-booking rate: 5th of February 2013 - 15th of April 2013
3. "Natsu-kan" standard rate: 16th of April 2013 - 5th of August 2013
- After 5th of August 2013, neither online order nor reservation is possible anymore. Tickets will be available with a little surcharge at our box office.
- We will sell tickets at our box office at each day.
- During its validity, a Connichi ticket doubles as ticket for public traffic within Kassel, specifically the local operator NVV's tariff zone Kassel Plus.
- To take advantage of this service, any tickets paid early enough will be posted in the mail.
- Tickets booked and paid after the mailing deadline are available for pick-up at the box office. You must produce a print-out of your payment receipt email to receive your ticket.
- Your contract of purchase is closed when your payment has arrived on the Animexx e.V. bank account in full within 6 weeks following your order. Your order and reservation expires if your order is not paid within this period.
- Paid but yet-unsent tickets can be canceled until including 5th of August 2013; the handling fee is 10%. Reimbursement of late payments, ie. payments after the 6-week holding period, is subject to a handling fee of 15%.
- This year, any reimbursements will be processed on these dates only: End of February 2013, end of April 2013, end of June 2013 and end of August 2013. Requests for other reimbursement dates will be considered only in special cases.
- Our non-European visitors will welcome our option to pay via PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org). Any orders paid this way incur a surcharge of 2 Euros.
- With exclusion of the Parents' tickets, all Connichi visitor's tickets are transferable.
- If you have any questions regarding ordering and tickets, please mail to email@example.com.
Price list for the online order
(All prices include German VAT.)
- Three-day tickets for the entire event (Friday until Sunday) costs:
until including 4th of February 2013 each 47.- Euro,
until including 15th of April 2013 each 54.- Euro,
then until including 5th of August 2013 each 60.- Euro.
- Single-day tickets for Friday or Sunday costs:
until including 4th of February 2013 each 20.- Euro,
until including 15th of April 2013 each 23.- Euro,
then until including 5th of August 2013 each 26.- Euro.
- Single-day tickets for Saturday costs:
until including 4th of February 2013 each 28.- Euro,
until including 15th of April 2013 each 32.- Euro,
then until including 5th of August 2013 each 36.- Euro.
- Two-day tickets for Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday costs:
until including 4th of Feburary 2013 each 35.- Euro,
until including 15th of April 2013 each 40.- Euro,
then until including 5th of August 2013 each 45.- Euro.
Members of Animexx e.V. (not online club members!) are eligible for discounts of 5 Euro per Three-day ticket, 2 Euro per Two-day ticket and 1 Euro per Single-day ticket.(During the online order your membership will be determined automatically.)
Groups of 15+ people are eligible to a 30% discount on their standard ticket price. However, only long-standing groups may apply, and only one selected person may place the order. Such orders should not be placed via online shop, however, but sent directly by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Box office prices
(All prices include German VAT.)
- Three-day tickets for the entire event (Friday until Sunday): 65.- Euro.
- Single-day tickets for Friday or Sunday: 30.- Euro.
- Single-day tickets for Saturday: 40.- Euro.
- Two-day tickets for Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday: 50.- Euro.
Members of Animexx e.V. (not online club members!) pay 5.- Euro less for a Three-day ticket, 2.- Euro less for a Two-day ticket and 1.- Euro less for a Single-day ticket.
Note: Two-day or Three-day tickets for payment at the box office are reserved for those with a pending order. Visitors without any reservation can buy Single-day tickets only.
The Parents' ticket
No Connichi without our favorite: The Parents' ticket for 10.- Euros per day and adult, the wallet-friendly option to accompany their children.
- The Parents' ticket is not available online, it can only be purchased at the box office. There will be enough tickets available.
- The accompanied child must be 9 years of age and older, and must be in possession of a convention ticket.
- Only parents or legal guardians are eligible, other accompanying persons must buy proper tickets. Entitling documents must be produced on request (eg. identity card, legal authorization or similar documents).
- The house rules of the Kongress Palais Kassel apply to the whole convention area.
- The convention area includes both frontyard and backyard of the Kongress Palais Kassel.
- The Kongress Palais Kassel and all of its rooms are completely accessible to handicapped people. Appropriate restrooms are available.
- For baby change facilities please follow on-site advice.
- Children aged 9 years and younger are admitted free of charge. Proof of age must be presented upon request.
- Children aged less than 14 years must be accompanied by an adult (parent, parental authority or a person officially authorised by the parents).
- Youths aged 14 to 15 years may attend the convention without adult supervision. However, they are required to leave at 10 p.m.
- Adolescents aged 16 to 17 years without adult supervision may not stay longer than until 12 p.m.
- Where applicable, every visitor must at all times carry some form of personal identification such as ID card, driver's license or passport. Our security staff is authorized to check the ID at any time.
- The Kongress Palais Kassel is closed during the night, staying overnight is neither possible nor permitted. This applies to frontyard, backyard and the hotel park, too. Information on hotels in Kassel and its surroundings can be found at www.kassel-marketing.de
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the venue of the Connichi. This includes the Kongress Palais Kassel, its backyard and the Ramada Hotel
- Sale of goods or distribution of advertising material is prohibited without prior consultation with the organizer.
- Please keep the Connichi clean and tidy. Do not deface the walls with pens, stickers or in any other way.
- Alcohol and drugs, also hookahs, are strictly forbidden at the Connichi. People found in violation of this rule will be required to leave the premises for the remaining duration of the event.
- Open fire is strictly prohibited throughout the whole convention area.
- Roller skates, rollerblades or skateboards may not be used at the venue; however, such items may be carried for decorative purposes (cosplay).
- Ball games on the convention area are prohibited, the risk of injury is just too high for other visitors.
- Please mind Connichi's wallet. Do not use mains outlets reserved for organizers, retailers and exhibitors. However, if you ask nicely, we might make an exception.
- Live animals are not allowed to be brought to the Connichi unless specially trained to support handicapped people. Please keep a certificate at hand.
- Animals found at the Connichi will be reported to the police and animal welfare.
Connichi @ Twitter